Safe area / Intrinsically safe - Flow rate Indicator
with very large digits
The F010 is a local indicator with large 26mm (1") high digits which displays the actual flow rate. The measuring and time unit to be displayed below the flow rate are simply selected through an alphanumeric configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and user-friendly solution! The configuration of K-factors or Span and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive DIP-switches or trimmers.
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP65, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Datasheet - F010
- General F-Series Leaflet
- F0-Series Declaration of Conformity
- ATEX certificate
- IECEx certificate
- CSA C-US certificate
- FM certificate
- Control drawings F0-Series
- Annex 1 to NL/KEM/ExTR08.0006/02
- Datasheet EX d enclosure (option XF)
- Accessories & spare parts
- F010-P Manual
- F010-A Manual
- F010-U Manual
- F010-P Manual (German)
You will receive a email with the download link soon.
- Displays instantaneous flow rate, measuring and time unit.
- Very large 26mm (1") high digits for flow rate.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for flow rate: mL, L, m³, mg, g, kg, ton, GAL, bbl, lb, cf, REV, scf, Nm³, NL, P or no unit. Time units for flow rate: /sec, /min, /hour or /day.
- Number of digits for flow rate: 5½.
- Piegraph indication: ten segments.
- LED backlight with adjustable intensity.
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US.
- GRP, Aluminum or high grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Auto backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The F010 fits in flow measurement applications where a local flow rate indication is required without signal re-transmission or totalizer functionality.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Pulse type inputs:
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA, input Loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC.
- 3.2, 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
Gas: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
Dust: II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T200 100 °C Da
Gas: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
Dust: Ex ia IIIC T200 100 °C Da
- CSA & FM:
I.S. Class I/II/III, Div 1, Grp A...G, T4
Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 Ga
Note: Extended aluminum enclosures not available with CSA/FM approval.
Gas: II 2 G Ex db IIB+H2 T5 Gb
Dust: II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T80°C Db
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.