DIN Panel mount - Pressure Monitor
with one high / low alarm output
The D053 is a versatile, panel mount pressure indicator with continuous pressure monitoring feature. It has one low pressure and one high pressure alarm value. If desired, an ignore (delay) function can be set up to allow for an incorrect pressure for a certain period of time.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
You will receive a email with the download link soon.
- Displays actual pressure and alarm values.
- Two alarm values can be entered: low and high pressure alarm.
- Pressure: six large 17mm (0.67) digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units: mBar - Bar - PSI.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a pressure alarm.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D053 fits in applications where continous pressure measurement and monitoring is important.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Function: Configurable alarm output for high, low or both combined pressure alarms.
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.