Explosion proof - Flowcomputer
with temperature compensation for corrected liquid volume
The robust E126-EL is designed with a focus on your safety. It’s beyond fulfilling the rules for hazardous area approvals, because the environment is often much tougher than explosion proof requirements demand. Experiencing flaws in your processes due to rain, snow, salty atmospheres (offshore) or early wear? The E126 delivers accurate measurement while withstanding the harshest conditions.
The corrected volumetric flow is calculated by using the thermal expansion coefficient algorithm stored in the flowcomputer. The reference temperature can be defined as desired, e.g. 15°C, 20°C or 60°F.
- Saves time and improves flexibility with the through-glass keypad: no need to open the front cover.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Durable high-grade stainless steel 316L Ex d enclosure withstanding extreme (maritime) conditions.
- Datasheet - E126-EL
- General E-Series Leaflet
- E-Series Declaration of Conformity
- ATEX Certificate
- IECEx Certificate
- CSA C-US Certificate
- FM Certificate
- E-Series Certificate binder
- CCOE certificate (India)
- CB Test Certificate NL-35692
- Remote Configuration & Data log Extraction tool, V3.4
- Quickstart guide Remote Configuration
- Fluidwell Modbus Communication Guide
- E-Series Modbus Troubleshooting Guide
- E-Series Accessories & spare parts
- E126-P-EL Manual
- E-Series safety manual French
You will receive a email with the download link soon.
- Explosion proof according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US.
- Aluminum or high grade stainless steel Ex d enclosure.
- Easy installation with the spacious chamber and plug & play connectors.
- Cost saving with an easy to install, 1” NPT thread for direct flowmeter mounting.
- Key information at a glance as the display shows flow rate, total, temperature, pressure, measuring units and a flow rate indicating speedometer.
- Easy K-factor and engineering unit configuration for volumetric or mass. Learn more with this interactive tutorial.
- 7 digit flow rate / total and 11 digit accumulated total.
- Bright LED backlight.
- Current day total (Daily total), previous day total (both non-resettable) and 15 historical day totals can be displayed.
- Easy configurable via PC with free downloadable remote configuration tool and special communication cable (ACE01/02/06/07).
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to 158°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- Flow measurement in applications where nett flow calculation at base conditions is desired without the influence of thermal product expansion.
- A typical application is flow calculation of water, fuel or chemicals at base conditions.
- The E-Series can be used in rough and tough applications, beyond being just explosion proof. Its sturdy design and ease of use are unequaled by any other explosion proof indicator in the market! The E-Series is always your first and safest choice in explosion proof applications.
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- Pulse type inputs:
- PT100 - 2, 3 or 4 wire PRTD sensor.
- (0)4 – 20mA. Contact us for latest specifications.
- Function: Scaled pulse output according to corrected accumulated total and unscaled pulse input retransmission. Max. frequency: 500Hz. Retransmission: Minimum pulse duration: 50µs, Adjustable pulse length from 1 msec. Up to 10 seconds.
- Type: One passive NPN transistor and one isolated electro-mechanical relay.
- Function: Re-transmitting the corrected flow rate - the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. 200 L/min to 1200 L/min).
- Type: One galvanically isolated, loop powered 4 – 20mA output.
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA. Output loop-powered.
- 9 – 27V DC.
- 3, 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
Gas: II 2 G Ex d IIC T6 Gb.
Dust: II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db.
Gas: Ex d IIC T6 Gb.
Dust: Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db.
- FM and CSA C-US:
XP (Explosion-proof): Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D.
DIP (Dust-Ignition-proof): Class II/III, Div. 1, Groups E, F, & G.
Gas: Class I, Zone 1, AEx d IIC T6 Gb.
Dust: Zone 21, AEx tb IIIC T85°C Db.
- Function: Reading display information, clear total and reading / writing all configuration settings.
- Type: RS232, RS485 2-wire Modbus RTU or Local USB.
- Remote configuration via free downloadable remote configuration tool (see dropdown download above).
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.