Field mount - Level Monitor
with high / low alarms and analog outputs
The F170 is a versatile level indicator featuring continuous level monitoring. It offers the ability to set two low and two high level alarm values. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect level for a certain period of time.
Up to five outputs are available to transmit alarm conditions and actual level. The display shows the actual level, height or percentage, alarm values, alarm messages and status. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) field enclosure.
It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Level monitoring: four alarm values can be set: low-low, low, high and high-high level alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be password protected.
- Analog output to transmit the actual level.
- Level and alarm values: six large 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Displays level, height or percentage, measuring unit and alarm messages simultaneously.
- Alarm ignore function allows an incorrect level for a certain period of time.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric, mass and height.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a level alarm; intensity adjustable.
- Backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- Level measurement and continuous level monitoring is desired as well as signal re-transmission of the level or serial communication.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- Function: Configurable alarm outputs for low-low, low, high, high-high or all combined level alarms.
- Type: Up to three passive NPN transistors or active PNP transistors or up to four isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Function: Re-transmitting the actual level - the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. 2.5 m³ to 1400.0 m³).
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DC output.
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA Loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC.
- 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
Gas: II 1 G Ex ia IIB/IIC T4 Ga
Dust: II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da
Gas: Ex ia IIC/IIB T4 Ga
Dust: Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da
Gas: II 2 G / Ex d IIB T5 Gb
Dust: II 2 D / Ex t IIIB T100°C Db
- Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
- Protocol: Modbus ASCII / RTU.
- Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.