Field mount - Modbus Display
with alarms, control and analog outputs
The F193 is a versatile large digit Modbus display. All displayed information and signal outputs are controlled through the Modbus ASCII / RTU communication protocol. Information of nine different tanks or products can be displayed with an automatic toggle function or can be selected by the operator. Of course, it can also be selected and locked through communication. Further, up to four control or alarm outputs can be controlled directly or being linked to an alarm status of the nine products: an alarm message will be displayed and the related relay(s) switched.
Also available is an analog output signal, fully controlled through the communication. For security reasons, all outputs can be switched-off automatically in case of a communication break-down. The display shows the actual value, product / tank ID, measuring unit, alarm messages and status.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) field enclosure.
It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Fully controlled through Modbus ASCII / RTU communication protocol.
- Nine different product or tank values can be displayed.
- Displays actual value, product / tank I.D., measuring unit, status and alarm messages.
- Actual values are operator selectable or with the automatic toggle function.
- Up to four alarm outputs can be controlled through communication or related to actual product values.
- Alarms can be terminated through communication or after operator interaction.
- One analog output controlled through communication.
- Actual value: six large 17mm (0.67") digits.
- LED backlight.
- Backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- Local indication and monitoring of process parameters where the actual information is provided through a Modbus communication link and not a sensor.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
- Function: Configurable alarm outputs controlled through communication or related to the actual product / tank values.
- Type: Up to three passive NPN transistors or active PNP transistors or up to four isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Function: Re-transmitting any value set through communication - the output can be scaled to any previously set range.
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DC output.
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA Loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC.
- 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
Gas: II 1 G Ex ia IIB/IIC T4 Ga
Dust: II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da
Gas: Ex ia IIC/IIB T4 Ga
Dust: Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da
Gas: II 2 G / Ex d IIB T5 Gb
Dust: II 2 D / Ex t IIIB T100°C Db
- Function: All values and settings can be read and are set through this communication link, but can also be manually changed within the F193 itself.
- Protocol: Modbus ASCII / RTU.
- Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.