DIN Panel mount & Intrinsically Safe - Multi-Purpose Indicator
Loop Powered, for universal applications
The D490 is a versatile, panel mount, loop powered general / Multi-Purpose Indicator to display the actual process value, range and loop current.? Besides the focus on level, temperature and pressure applications, the D490 can also work with other measuring units, like %, mA, RPM and more. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. The configuration of Span, offset and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive dip-switches or trimmers. Therefore, the D490 is a versatile indicator that suits many applications. Various options are available, including Intrinsic Safety for hazardous area applications.
The input circuit is separated from the backlight circuit. The D490 accepts 4 - 20mA input signals from a wide range of process instruments, including flow (linear or square root), level, pressure and temperature transmitters. All these process parameters can be displayed in their own engineering units.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
You will receive a email with the download link soon.
- Universal loop powered indicator.
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX, IECEx and CSA C-US.
- Input signal: 4 - 20mA with ultra low voltage drop < 1V DC.
- Displays the actual value, measuring unit and loop current.
- Very large 26mm (1") high digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units: L - NL - mL - M³- AM³ - NM³ - mg - g - Kg - TON- OZ- GAL - USGAL - IGAL - lb - bbL- cf - CUFt - scf - p - rev - °C - °F - °K - % - M - mm - CM - mtr - inch - Ft - SQFt – Yd - PSI - psig - mbar - MbARG - bar - barg – bara – PA - PAG - KPA – KPAG - MPA - INHG – mmHg - mmH2O - MH2O – INH2O- Ph – mV – mA - A - uS – PPM – RPM or no unit.
- Selectable on-screen time units for flow rate: /SEC – /S – /MIN – /M – /HR – /H – /DAY – /D or no unit.
- Number of digits for actual value: 5½.
- Piegraph indication: ten segments.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- Ambient temperature: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F).
- LED backlight with separated circuit from the input circuit.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- Universal applications where a loop powered, multi-purpose display is required without monitoring function, linearization or signal re-transmitting.
- The D490 takes operating energy from an input current (2-wire 4 - 20mA) and has a separated backlight circuit.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
Multi Purpose Inputs
- 4 – 20mA input loop-powered with ultra low voltage drop < 1V DC.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
Gas: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
Dust: II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T200 100 °C Da
Gas: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
Dust: Ex ia IIIC T200 100 °C Da
IS Class I/II/III, Division 1, Grps. A to G
Class 1 Zone 0 AEx ia IIC T4
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.