Explosion proof - Flow Logger / Totalizer
with analog and pulse signal outputs
The E110 is a popular model in our range of explosion proof flow rate indicators / transmitters, complete with pulse and analog output signals. The E-series is distinguished by its high quality manufacturing and its functionality driven European design. We believe, it is not just about fulfilling the requirements for explosion proof, but it is about safety during daily operation.
Ruggedness and reliability is where Fluidwell stands for and it is now available in a comprehensive well designed and purpose driven explosion proof flow rate indicator / totalizer.
The flow/data logging is optional available and when chosen, it replaces the basic 15 historical (previous) day totals. Each log contains the flow rate, total, acc. total, time stamp and log number. The log can be downloaded as .csv file with the free software tool.
- Saves time and improves flexibility with the through-glass keypad: no need to open the front cover.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Durable high-grade stainless steel 316L Ex d enclosure withstanding extreme (maritime) conditions.
- Datasheet - E110
- General E-Series Leaflet
- E-Series Declaration of Conformity
- ATEX Certificate
- IECEx Certificate
- CSA C-US Certificate
- FM Certificate
- CCOE certificate (India)
- E-Series safety manual French
- Wiring Exchange from MC-III EXP to E110
- Remote Configuration & Data log Extraction tool, V3.4
- Quickstart guide Remote Configuration
- Fluidwell Modbus Communication Guide
- E-Series Modbus Troubleshooting Guide
- Accessories & spare parts
- E110-P Manual
- E110 Tutorial Automatic Unit Conversion
- Instruction Guide Data Logging
You will receive a email with the download link soon.
- Explosion proof according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US.
- Aluminum or high grade stainless steel Ex d enclosure.
- Easy installation with the spacious chamber and plug & play connectors.
- Cost saving with an easy to install, 1” NPT thread for direct flowmeter mounting.
- Key information at a glance as the display shows flow rate, total, accumulated total, measuring units and a flow rate indicating speedometer.
- Easy K-factor and engineering unit configuration for volumetric or mass. Learn more with this interactive tutorial.
- 7 digit flow rate / total and 11 digit accumulated total.
- Bright LED backlight.
- Current day total (Daily total), previous day total (both non-resettable) and 15 historical day totals can be displayed.
- Flow logging to survey daily operation and unexpected events with 600 daily, 1500 interval and 724 event logs (optional). Learn more with this interactive / video tutorials.
- Easy configurable via PC with free downloadable remote configuration tool and special communication cable (ACE01/02/06/07).
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature aluminum enclosure: -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to 158°F).
Ambient temperature stainless steel enclosure: -40°C to +67°C (-40°F to 153°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- Pulse input retransmission, i.e. for calibration purposes or amplification and squaring of sinewave/coil signals.
- Liquid flow measurement where re-transmission of the flow rate and/or totalizer functions or serial communication is required.
- The E-Series can be used in rough and tough applications, beyond being just explosion proof. Its sturdy design and ease of use are unequaled by any other explosion proof indicator in the market! The E-Series is always your first and safest choice in explosion proof applications.
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- Pulse type inputs:
- Remote control: external input for clearing total or to disable manual clearing by the keypad.
- Function: Scaled pulse output according to accumulated total (e.g. a pulse every 3.25 gallons). and unscaled pulse input retransmission. Max. frequency: 500Hz. Retransmission: Minimum pulse duration: 50µs, Adjustable pulse length from 1 msec. Up to 10 seconds.
- Type: One passive NPN transistor and one isolated electro-mechanical relay.
- Function: Re-transmitting the flow rate - the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. 200 L/min to 1200 L/min).
- Type: One galvanically isolated, loop powered 4 – 20mA output.
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA. Output loop-powered.
- 9 – 27V DC.
- 3, 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
Gas: II 2 G Ex db IIC T6 Gb.
Dust: II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db.
Gas: Ex db IIC T6 Gb.
Dust: Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db.
- FM and CSA C-US:
XP (Explosion-proof): Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D.
DIP (Dust-Ignition-proof): Class II/III, Div. 1, Groups E, F, & G.
Gas: Class I, Zone 1, AEx d IIC T6 Gb.
Dust: Zone 21, AEx tb IIIC T85°C Db.
- Function: Reading display information, clear total, reading / writing all configuration settings and data log extraction.
- Type: RS232, RS485 2-wire Modbus RTU or Local USB.
- Remote configuration via free downloadable remote configuration tool (see dropdown download above).
- HART communication is available with the E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizer.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.