Non-Intrusive Level Sensor
for non-conductive products
The Triflex LNI 200 is designed to measure the level on the outside of a non-metallic tank without physical contact with the product. The LNI 200 incorporates the unique FTC technology (Field Time Control). This is a new innovative technology where an electric field is generated between a transmitting electrode and multiple receiving electrodes. The cycle time of the FTC level sensor changes as soon as a product intervenes this electric field. Multiple advanced receiver circuits are embedded to detect the level of low dielectric material, like bulk solid material or dry food products.
The Triflex LNI 200 transmitter does not require moving parts or product contact that may be subject to failure situations. Applications with a sensor with FTC Technology provide a more reliable and cost effective solution.
- Save time and costs in easy installation with single button setup and no tank nozzles required.
- Non-intrusive installation, no risks of leakage or overspill.
- Easy access maintenance without shutting down your processes, save time and costs!
- Virtually no maintenance, no moving parts.
- The ability to detect weak signals coming from low dielectric products.
- New FTC technology.
- Fault detection according to Namur NE43 for fast error solving.
- Auto calibration, unaffected by product quality changes: reliable results ALL the time.
- Sensor status indication for easy reference.
- Available in 30cm and 60cm measuring length.
- Software tool (Linux based) available as accessory to calibrate the Triflex.
- The Triflex LNI 200 is applicable for measuring products with a dielectric constant between 1.3 and 20.
- The Triflex LNI 200 is specially designed for non-intrusive level applications of bulk solid products. It is ideal for situations where it is undesirable or impossible to make an entry into a plastic or glass storage vessel or for aggressive or contamination sensitive products.
- One solid state relais, which is triggerd by a high or low level alarm.
- The analog output is a passive 2-wire 4 - 20mA signal (loop powered) according to the measured level indication.
- 12 - 34V DC (Loop powered).
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.