DIN Panel mount - Flow rate Monitor / Totalizer
with high / low alarm output
The D013 is a versatile, panel mount flow rate indicator and totalizer with continuous flow rate monitoring feature. It has one low flow rate and one high flow rate alarm value. If desired, an alarm ignore (delay) function can be set up to allow for an incorrect flow rate for a certain period of time.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
You will receive a email with the download link soon.
- Displays flow rate, total, accumulated total and flow rate alarm messages.
- Two alarm values can be entered: low and high flow rate alarm.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass.
- Large 17mm (0.67") digits for flow rate or total.
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a flow rate alarm.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D013 fits in flow measurement applications where continuous flow rate monitoring is important without signal re-transmission.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Pulse type inputs:
- Function: Configurable alarm output for high, low or both combined flow rate alarms.
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- 1.2 / 3V DC.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- For Explosion Proof applications we recommend the E-Series.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.