Safe area / Intrinsically safe - Flow rate Indicator / Totalizer
displays flow rate and total simultaneously
The F012 is our most popular model. This local indicator displays the actual flow rate, total and accumulated total. Total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. The accumulated total can register up to 11 digits and is backed-up in EEPROM memory every minute, just as the running total.
On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP65, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Datasheet - F012
- General F-Series Leaflet
- F0-Series Declaration of Conformity
- ATEX certificate
- IECEx certificate
- CSA C-US certificate
- FM certificate
- Control drawings F0-Series
- Annex 1 to NL/KEM/ExTR08.0006/02
- Datasheet EX d enclosure (option XF)
- Accessories & spare parts
- F012-P Manual
- F012-A Manual
- F012-P Manual (German)
- F012-P Manual (French)
You will receive a email with the download link soon.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously and additional accumulated total.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for flow rate: mL, L, m³, mg, g, kg, ton, GAL, bbl, lb, cf, REV, scf, Nm³, NL, P or no unit. Time units for flow rate: /sec, /min, /hour or /day.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for total: ml, L, m³, GAL, USGAL, kg, lb, bbl or no unit.
- LED backlight with adjustable intensity.
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US.
- GRP, Aluminum or high grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- Flow measurement where a local flow rate indication and totalizer function is required without signal re-transmission.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- Pulse type inputs:
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA, input Loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC.
- 3.2, 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
Gas: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
Dust: II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T200 100 °C Da
Gas: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
Dust: Ex ia IIIC T200 100 °C Da
- CSA & FM:
I.S. Class I/II/III, Div 1, Grp A...G, T4
Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 Ga
Note: Extended aluminum enclosures not available with CSA/FM approval.
Gas: II 2 G Ex db IIB+H2 T5 Gb
Dust: II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T80°C Db
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.