DIN Panel mount - Flow rate Indicator / Totalizer
displays flow rate and total simultaneously
The D012 is a panel mount indicator to display the actual flow rate, total and accumulated total. The total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. The eleven digit accumulated total however can not be reset to zero. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and userfriendly solution!
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
You will receive a email with the download link soon.
- Displays flow rate, total and accumulated total.
- Large 17mm (0.67") digits for flow rate or total.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass.
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D012 fits in flow measurement applications where flow rate indication and totalizer function is required without signal re-transmission.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Pulse type inputs:
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- 1.2 / 3V DC.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- For Explosion Proof applications we recommend the E-Series.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.