Safe area / Intrinsically safe - Flow rate Monitor / Totalizer
with one high / low alarm output
The F013 is a versatile flow rate indicator and totalizer with continuous flow rate monitoring feature. It has one low flow rate and one high flow rate alarm value. If desired, an alarm ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect flow rate for a certain period of time. The display shows flow rate, total, accumulated total, alarm values and alarm messages. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP65, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
You will receive a email with the download link soon.
- The display shows flow rate, total, accumulated total, alarm values and alarm messages.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a flow rate alarm; intensity adjustable.
- Flow rate monitoring: two alarm values can be set: low and high flow rate alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be password protected.
- One alarm output for high, low or both combined flow rate alarms.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total.
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US.
- GRP, Aluminum or high grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- Flow measurement where continuous flow rate monitoring is important without signal re-transmission.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- Pulse type inputs:
- Function: Configurable alarm output for high, low or both combined flow rate alarms.
- Type: One passive NPN transistor, active PNP transistor or isolated electro-mechanical relay.
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA, input Loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC.
- 3.2, 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
Gas: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
Dust: II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T200 100 °C Da
Gas: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
Dust: Ex ia IIIC T200 100 °C Da
- CSA & FM:
I.S. Class I/II/III, Div 1, Grp A...G, T4
Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 Ga
Note: Extended aluminum enclosures not available with CSA/FM approval.
Gas: II 2 G Ex db IIB+H2 T5 Gb
Dust: II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T80°C Db
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.