Flow rate Indicator / Totalizer
nothing more, nothing less
The B-Basic is a local indicator to display the actual flow rate, total and accumulated total. The total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- The B-Series is our most cost effective display but with all the benefits you may expect from a Fluidwell product: It’s durable, reliable and very easy to operate. Basic with a capital B!
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Compact design.
- Displays instantaneous flow rate, total and accumulated total.
- Durable IP65 (Type4) field, wall or meter mount enclosure.
- One 20mm and two 16mm knock-out hole cable entries.
- “Know one, know them all” configuration structure.
- Easy reading and programming with clear alphanumerical display.
- Clear 12mm(0.5”) numeric digits and 7mm(0.3”) alphanumeric digits.
- Bright LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Lithium AA battery and 10 - 30V DC power supply.
- Basic flow measurement where a local flow rate indication and totalizer function is required without re-transmission functionality.
- The B-series offers you an economical solution for common industrial applications. Nothing more, nothing less.
- Basic types of flowmeter signals: Namur, Reed-switch, NPN, PNP and Sine wave (coil).
- A single 3,6V lithium AA battery.
- 10 – 30V DC.
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- For Explosion Proof applications we recommend the E-Series.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.