DIN Panel mount - Level Monitor
with linearization and one high / low alarm output
The D077 is a versatile, panel mount level monitor with linearization and continuous level monitoring feature. In addition to the average Span, eight linearization points can be entered to compensate for the tankshape. The unit will interpolate between these points to increase the accuracy. This linearization affects all displayed information as well as the alarm output. With the level monitoring feature, one low level and one high level alarm value can be set.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
You will receive a email with the download link soon.
- Displays level, height and percentage filled.
- Eight point linearization of the tank shape - with interpolation.
- Two alarm values can be entered: low and high level alarm.
- Level: six large 17mm (0.67) digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a level alarm.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D077 fits in level measurement applications where continuous level monitoring and linearization of the tankshape is important.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Function: Configurable alarm output for high, low or both combined level alarms.
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.