Field mount - Batch Controller
with two-stage control and receipt printer driver
The F132 is a straight forward two stage batch controller with the unique function to send a “print receipt” command to a printer after every batch. The operator can easily enter a batch quantity, send an extra “print receipt” command or execute repeating batches.
During the batch, the preset value is displayed as well as the batched (or remaining) quantity including the units of measurement. The automatic self-learning overrun correction ensures an accurate result after each batch.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) field enclosure.
It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Receipt printing function after each batch.
- Large display shows preset value and running batch value simultaneously.
- Two-stage control for batching larger quantities.
- Self-learning overrun correction.
- Easy operation to enter a batch value and to control the process.
- Count-up and count-down function available.
- Actual batched quantity: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Preset value: seven 17mm (0.67") digits during programming and 8mm (0.31") digits during batchprocess.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- For batching of small and /or large quantities, single or repeating batches where printed information is requested.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, open collector, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- Pulse type inputs:
- Remote control: start.
- Remote control: pause / stop.
- Function: Control outputs for one- or two-stage batching with active overrun correction.
- Type: Two passive NPN transistors, active PNP transistors or isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA Output loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC.
- 3.2, 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
Gas: II 1 G Ex ia IIB/IIC T4 Ga
Dust: II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da
Gas: Ex ia IIC/IIB T4 Ga
Dust: Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da
Gas: II 2 G / Ex d IIB T5 Gb
Dust: II 2 D / Ex t IIIB T100°C Db
- Function: Send the “print receipt” data after every batch.
- Protocol: ASCII data.
- Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
- Remark: There is no handshaking or interfacing with the printer. Data is sent with plain ASCII characters.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.