Field mount - Ratio Monitor / Totalizer
with high / low alarms and analog outputs
The F114 flow computer calculates the actual ratio between two separate flows. It offers the ability to set one low ratio and one high ratio alarm value. Special precautions are taken to allow start-up problems and incorrect ratio readings for a certain period of time. Based on the location of the flowmeters, a selection can be made out of six different formulas.
The display shows the ratio, alarm values, flow rate A, total A and flow rate B, total B. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection. The ratio can be displayed as 1:__ or as a percentage.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) field enclosure.
It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Calculates ratio between flow A and B.
- Displays ratio, flow rate A and B and total A and B.
- Ratio monitoring: two alarm values can be set: low and high ratio alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be password protected.
- Six ratio calculation formulas.
- Ratio: seven 17mm (0.67") digits, displayed as 1:__ or percentage.
- Flow rate A and B: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Total A and B - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total on the display.
- Up to three configurable alarm outputs.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- Mixing or blending of two components where continuous ratio displaying, monitoring and totalising is important. For example in construction works, roof or wall isolation, gluing and coating.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
Different pulse signal types are allowed for input A and B.
- Pulse type inputs:
- Function: Configurable alarm outputs for low, high or both combined combined ratio alarms.
- Type: Up to three passive NPN transistors, active PNP transistors or isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Function: Re-transmitting the actual ratio, flow rate A or flow rate B - the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. 1:5 to 1:100 or 200 L/min to 1200 L/min).
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DC output.
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA Output loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC.
- 3.2, 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
Gas: II 1 G Ex ia IIB/IIC T4 Ga
Dust: II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da
Gas: Ex ia IIC/IIB T4 Ga
Dust: Ex ia IIIC T100 °C Da
Gas: II 2 G / Ex d IIB T5 Gb
Dust: II 2 D / Ex t IIIB T100°C Db
- Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
- Protocol: Modbus RTU.
- Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.