Safe area / Intrinsically safe - Ratio Controller (Temporarily not available)
with analog control output and high / low alarms
This product has "Limited Availability", please consult your local supplier for prices and lead times. The F124 ratio controller has been designed to ensure that two flows are kept at the same ratio even if flows are changing. The Fluidwell ratio controller will show a strong influence of maintaining a good and constant quality of products and saves money on the blending components. The F124 is a key product of the Fluidwell Process Controller family and is the alternative to replace existing pneumatic controllers in local control loops.
- Robust aluminum or stainless steel 316L field enclosure (IP66, IP67 / NEMA Type4X) .
It is so rugged, a truck can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX and IECEx approval for gas and dust applications.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell "Know one, know them all" configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
- Datasheet - F124
- General F-Series Leaflet
- Success Story: Tank and truck filling
- Success Story: Accurate additive control
- F1-Series Declaration of Conformity
- ATEX certificate
- IECEx certificate
- Cenelec certificate (2002)
- Annex 1 to NL/DEK/ExTR11.0033/01
- F1-Series Certificate binder
- CCOE certificate (India)
- Fluidwell Modbus Communication Guide
- F1-Series Modbus Troubleshooting Guide
- F-Series Accessories & spare parts
- F124-P Manual
- F124-A Manual
You will receive a email with the download link soon.
- Calculates and controls the ratio between flow A and flow B.
Formula: ratio = additive / main
- Three control modes:
- Hand (manual valve control)
- Local Setpoint (control additive flow only)
- Ratio (control additive flow to obtain the desired ratio).
- Bumpless transistion between the control modes.
- Displays actual and desired ratio simultaneously, flow rate A and flow rate B.
- Safety mode to place the valve in a safe position
- Analog output to control the position of the valve.
- Ratio: seven 17mm (0.67") digits, displayed as percentage.
Desired ratio: five 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Flow rate A and B: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Ratio monitoring: two alarm values can be set: low and high ratio alarm.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- LED backlight.
- Intrinsically safe according ATEX and IECEx.
- GRP, Aluminum or high grade stainless steel enclosure.
- Auto backup of settings, setpoint and control mode in EEPROM memory.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- Applications where a constant ratio between a main flow and an addititve flow is desired (e.g. applications like glueing, blending or mixing) without the need to manually control the additive flow.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators in safe and hazardous area applications. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, sandy deserts, salty atmospheres and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
Different pulse signal types are allowed for input A and B.
- Pulse type inputs:
- Remote control: Safety mode which stops the control process and places the valve in a safe position.
- Function: Two alarm outputs for low and high ratio alarm.
- Type: Two passive NPN transistors, active PNP transistors or isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Function: Control output to position the valve of the additive flow.
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DC output.
- Long life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA Output loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC.
- 3.2, 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
Gas: II 1 G Ex ia IIB/IIC T4 Ga
Dust: II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T200 100 °C Da
Gas: Ex ia IIC/IIB T4 Ga
Dust: Ex ia IIIC T200 100 °C Da
Gas: II 2 G / Ex d IIB T5 Gb
Dust: II 2 D / Ex t IIIB T100°C Db
- Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
- Protocol: Modbus RTU.
- Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.
Questions and answers
No questions have been asked about this article yet.Ask a question
Your question has been forwarded to our support team.
We will answer it as soon as possible.